Tuesday 4 August 2009

Day One

Well, here I am. My very own blog.
This blog is going to be about my creative outlets. Mostly quilting - the creative process, the trials and tribulations, and the successes (hopefully more of those than the others). But I'll also feature my dabbling into some other creative outlets - knitting, crochet, home renovation, furniture building. A jack-of-all-trades (master of none?).

My current quilting activites are all about finishing. Finish piecing my latest quilt. Quilt the 2 previous ones. Bind 2, awaiting my attention. And label 3. The finished product is a joy. The finishing process, a reason for procrastination.

Here's one of the 2 awaiting quilting.


This one's been 4 years in the waiting stage, since I first envisioned it. Finally pieced the top this past spring. Hopefully the final quilting won't take another 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment