Tuesday 6 March 2012

Just loafing

This is Cari - making herself comfortable as can be, in my bread basket.   Silly cat. I guess I should know better than to leave out something that she fits into so well. 


After extracting the furry loaf from my bread basket, I headed upstairs to sew.  After all, it's Mystery Monday today, and I have clue #10 in my hands.  And, here is the result of that one.  For now, I've taken this mystery down off the wall - 9 blocks are much easier to keep together than all those little bits would have been. 

Now to decide what's next.  My current "active" list is:
  1. Quilt the indigo quilt - still looking for inspiration on the quilting design
  2. Finish Mystery Monday - whenever the clues complete - still have assembly and borders to go
  3. Dancing with the stars BOM - one more block this month
  4. Blogger's BOM - all caught up until the next clue comes out on the 25th
  5. Mexican star - still need to hand-stitch all the turnouts of the folded triangles
So, faced with that list of in-progress quilts, most of which are waiting for something before I can do the next step, I've pulled out my March UFO (#8 from Judy's draw this month).  That seemed like a better idea than cutting into the new quilt I want to start.  That orange corner sticking up on my design wall is a piece of it. I should have something significant to show later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment