Last night I realized that my guild meeting is on Monday, and I have a quilt that I wanted to take with me and drop off. One of the members is collecting quilts for the local Roger's House, and I have two for her. One was done last month, the other still needed binding. So I buckled down and did the binding by machine last night, after I got home with my son from university.
This quilt was one of the New Year's Day mysteries that I did this year, so it's not too much of a UFO (although without the push to drop it off, it very well might have become one). The pattern was a lot of fun, and pretty quick to put together (as a 1-day mystery needs to be).
I'm linking up at WIPs Be Gone today, along with Can I get a Whoop Whoop, Finish it Up Friday, and Link a Finish Friday.