Monday 6 April 2015

Design Wall Monday

I have a couple of projects on my design wall today.  First, my Chain Reaction is coming along nicely. I've assembled it into a bunch of sections. These went together much easier than I was expecting. The last 2 sections from the right-hand side are at the sewing table right now.  Next step is to put all these sections together, and figure out what size the quilt is. Then I can decide if borders are needed.

Second project on my wall is a small one block wonder. Too small, really.  There isn't enough variety to make a good flow. 

But I was using up leftovers from backing my Grand Illusion quilt, so I didn't have a lot to work with. I think I'm going to add some plain green to this and mix it up a bit.

Drop by Judy's blog for more design walls today.

1 comment:

  1. Great quilts...love the motion in Chain Reaction...and the colors in the one block wonder...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete