Monday 20 July 2015

Design Wall Monday - July 20

My design wall looks much the same as it did at the end of last week. 

I haven't made any more progress on these blocks, but I have been binding up a storm.  3 of them were customer quilts, but I did manage to finish 2 of my own on the weekend.  I've been using my quilts as testers for the new longarm, and the finished quilts have been piling up waiting for binding. So I spent some time working on that, and will likely spend another day or two doing some more.  It is nice to have a few projects I can check off my list.

This quilt started as a challenge at a retreat last April. I added the top & bottom borders. And now it's finally quilted and bound, and ready for donation.

This is just a little 24" quiltie. I made it to do a quick test of a new overall quilting design that one of my customers asked for.  She wanted spikes, so this is what I did for her.

Drop by Patchwork Times for more design wall Monday fun.


1 comment:

  1. Your pineapple log cabin blocks look fantastic! I'm plodding through my own pineapple log cabin quilt, only 14 blocks out of thirty-something that I need to cover my California King bed. I took my pineapples OFF my design wall yesterday to make room for a new project, though. So many projects, so little time! :-)

    ReplyDelete