Monday 6 July 2015

Design Wall Monday

I finished my Border Creek Station mystery quilt this weekend.  I've set aside the rest of the fabric to make the backing. I'm not convinced I like the borders, but that's what the design called for, and it's certainly better than what I auditioned last week.

I also made lots of progress on my new project.  Almost all the pieces are cut and sewn into squares. I think this layout is what I'll go with, but it will age on my design wall for a few days before I start sewing squares together.  It's not quite what I was expecting, but I kind of like it. I've now cut every scrap of fabric there is, so these are the blocks I'm working with.


1 comment:

  1. Your mystery quilt is lovely. So often mystery quilts are boring, but yours has movement and interest.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete