Thursday 2 July 2015

Row by Row

I was away at a conference for a few days, and took the long way home - through a bunch of quilt stores.  A few (well, maybe more than a few) Row-by-Row kits jumped into my car.  Now what?  I guess first I'd better get some hometown rows. Can't have all those American rows showing us up. Then apparently I have some quilts to make :)


In case you can't tell, the license plates (and kits) are from Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York, from Grand Rapids to Ogdensburg. 

If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend the Row by Row Experience going on this summer. Details can be found at www.rowbyrowexperience.com, including a full list of quilt shops and a handy-dandy map that will let you find all the participating shops in your area. Or on your route of travel if you are vacationing by car this summer. 

Over 2500 shops are participating this year - I picked up rows from 18 of them in a 2 day stretch - and I only stopped at shops within about 5 minutes of my route.

No comments:

Post a Comment