And two steps back.
I've been working this week on my Quilt-for-an-Hour project from Judy's blog. That and the Christmas napkins in my previous post were all I managed this week, until yesterday. But, that's one step forward. I used 1 yard for the Christmas napkins, and 1.5 yards for the Quilt-for-an-Hour project. I have a dilemma with that one. I apparently miscalculated my yardage, and I am going to be a bit short of a couple of colours. I"ll have to figure out how to take care of that once I see the rest of the instructions. The 2 fabrics I'm short of were gifted to me, so I haven't been able to find more in town.
Yesterday, after I caught up on my quilt for an hour, I pulled out my tumbling block quilt and basted it. And that means I used another 1.5 yaards for the backing. Maybe this was a better week than I thought. I hope to finish that quilt this weekend, so that I can start my 2 new projects.
So, this week's stash report - still on the positive side for usage for the year (since August, because that's when I started tracking).
Total for this year:
Used YTD: 45.25 yards
Added YTD: 36.5 yards
Net: 8.75 yards out this year
Judy's blog to see stash reports from other quilters this week.