Thursday 23 February 2012

Retreat pics

 I keep meaning to share some of the wonderful quilts that were put together at the Patchwork Times retreat last week.  We all had a wonderful time, and many quilts were produced.  On Saturday night, we laid them all out, so everyone could have a look at what went on. 

 This was Sue's January colour challenge.  Beautiful colours, and it was fun watching it come together as she was sitting beside me.

 This Texas quilt was from Pam, I think. And I suspect it was made from fabric purchased on our field trip on Friday.

 I love this chicken - and wish I knew whose it is.  She did some fabulous thread painting in the tail feathers.

 These are just a few of the quilts at my end of the room, on Saturday's show & tell.

It was a lot of fun watching  some of these quilts grow from nothing, or a few blocks, into finished projects in the course of the retreat.  These pictures don't begin to showcase all the quilts, so be sure to check out Judy's retreat pics part 1 and part 2




1 comment: