Sunday 12 February 2012

Stash Report - Feb 12

A short stash report today.  I used 2 yards for my cathedral windows quilt, and that is it for this week.  On the bright side (I think) - I am packed and ready for the Patchwork Times retreat!  I can't wait.  I don't leave until Wednesday, so I think it's going to be a long 3 days :) 

I have 3 projects packed, which I think will be more than enough to keep me busy during the retreat.  My February colour challenge, Bonnie's Orca Bay mystery, and a pattern I bought a few weeks ago.  I do wonder if I should have packed something a bit less intense for my first retreat, but I don't want to risk running out of things to do, since we'll have 3 full days of sewing.

Total this week:
2 yards out

Total this year:
10 3/4 yards out, 31 yards in
Net for 2012: 20 1/4 yards in 

Check out Judy's blog for more stash reports this week.

5 comments:

  1. Wish I was attending the retreat with you - maybe next time. It will certainly help with your numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great time to get away and concentrate on your projects! I've never been to a retreat but they sound very productive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retreats are a great way to get into a big project and make a dent. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was going. One day when I'm retired I'm going to spend the whole year going to retreats. Oh yeah, that's after I win the lottery too!

    ReplyDelete