Sunday 14 September 2014

Stash Report - Sept 14

I almost surived the week without enhancing my stash. But I came up with a plan for the fat quarter pack I bought last week, and it required a bit more fabric (of course).  So, 3/4 yards (3 more fat quarters) came home yesterday.

Crab Apple Hill - Whooterville Embroidery Quilt Pattern #283
I also picked up the cutest little embroidery pattern yesterday. This picture doesn't do it justice. Some of the owls in there are completely adorable.  I may not make all the blocks, but 4 or 5 would make a sweet little quilt.

In addition, I did bind 2 more quilts this week which used a yard of fabric. So I'm still heading in the right direction this week :)

Stash totals for the year:
465 1/2 yards in
168 yards out
Total: 297 1/2 yards in

Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the name of your new quilt pattern. All three of your quilts from your last post are great. Victoria will find the perfect homes for them.

    ReplyDelete