Monday 31 March 2014

Design Wall Monday - March 31

I spent some time catching up on block of the month projects this weekend.  Here's what I have to show for that effort.

Toes in the Sand is all caught up, as is my Tell it to the Stars mystery quilt.  The little block is block #5 from a block of the week project.  A very dangerous project I am finding - because while the quilt is going to quite economical if I keep up with the blocks, it does require stepping into the fabric store every single week for a year. And walking out with only the next block in the set and no other purchases is proving to require a great deal of will power.  I was successful this week, for the first time :)

Next up - Downtown (a ton of paper piecing to catch up on), and my guild mystery quilt (border time).

Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to this week.


4 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with those triangles!! How cool!!! I'm totally in the triangle phase of my quilting, just finished one and starting another :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! I love love your triangles too!!!!! I am doing the Triangle Quilt Along!!!! First triangles for me!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand the "weekly quilt store" problem. I guess it is a good thing our local store is closed now so no local BOMs. But then when I do visit a quilt shop I seem to go crazy, like a starving man. ;-)

    ReplyDelete