Monday 24 March 2014

Design Wall Monday - March 24



My design wall is completely empty today.  However, that doesn't mean I've been idle.  I have this stack of quilts nready for binding.  Plus 2 more that I found after I took this picture.  That's what happens when you clean a sewing room, I guess :)

Name:  P3220223.JPG
Views: 18
Size:  186.3 KB
I trimmed up 4 of the quitls and made binding for them. And then got the binding attached to one of the quilts last night.  Wrong one, I now realize - I had a plan to have 2 of these quilts done by next Monday, and one of those I didn't even prep the binding for last night.  Back to work tonight, and I'll reshuffle the order of the quilts so I have a chance to finish those 2.

Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone has on their design walls today.

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I hope the bindings get done quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of work to do for sure. Binding is not my favorite thing to do but necessary.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete