Sunday 23 March 2014

Stash Report - March 23

It has been an interesting week.  First the good news - I used a bunch of fabric:

1.5 yards - sashing/border for granny square quilt
1.5 yard - backing for small granny square quilt
3 yards - backing for large granny square quilt
1 yard - purple quilt

Total - 7 yards used this week.

I did buy fabric this week, but it was on sale (finish the bolt - 40% off), and its all flannel for charity backings so I feel completely justified :)
39 yards in

Totals for the year:
 266 1/4 yards in
 46 1/2 yards out
Total: 219 3/4 yards in

Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to. 

6 comments:

  1. Getting backing fabric on sale is a really good idea. Congrats on being able to add some in the outgoing column this week too. Why is that so much harder than adding to the incoming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flannels are preparing for the future! Great enhancements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have plans to use up what you bring in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flannel backs are my favorite. I love both your granny square quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like flannel backings and when you can find it at a good price you need to stock up. I have tons of fabric but hardly any pieces that are big enough for a backing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun that must have been to buy lots of flannel backings! I don't envy your having to find places to store all the incoming, but do envy your fun putting them together with the charity tops you make.

    ReplyDelete