I had an up and down week this time around. Didn't feel like quilting most of the week, but I managed to kick the funk by Friday and got a bit done in the last couple of days. More progress made on my black and white quilt, but that fabric is already counted. I did bind one quilt, and pulled the backing for another, so a little bit of fabric made its way out. I also started a new quilt - the Orca Bay mystery. But I haven't done enough yet to count any fabric.
So for this week, here's what went out:
1/2 yard - binding for baby quilt
3/4 yard - backing for feathered star
Nothing came in, so I'm still moving in the right direction.
Stash Totals for this year:
Overall, 99.75 yards in, 98.75 yards out
Net for the year: 1.0 yards in
Getting close to breaking even! I should be there next week, if I keep working on the new Quiltville mystery. Check out Judy's blog to see who else is near their stash goal for the year.