Sunday 20 November 2011

Stash Report - Nov 20

I had an up and down week this time around.  Didn't feel like quilting most of the week, but I managed to kick the funk by Friday and got a bit done in the last couple of days.  More progress made on my black and white quilt, but that fabric is already counted.  I did bind one quilt, and pulled the backing for another, so a little bit of fabric made its way out.  I also started a new quilt - the Orca Bay mystery.  But I haven't done enough yet to count any fabric.

So for this week, here's what went out:
1/2 yard - binding for baby quilt
3/4 yard - backing for feathered star

 Nothing came in, so I'm still moving in the right direction.

Stash Totals for this year:
Overall, 99.75 yards in, 98.75 yards out
Net for the year:  1.0 yards in


Getting close to breaking even!  I should be there next week, if I keep working on the new Quiltville mystery.  Check out Judy's blog to see who else is near their stash goal for the year.

1 comment: