Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stash report - Nov 6

I was busy this week!  Lots of stash busted.  this would be great news, except a couple of purchases snuck in too.  First, I picked up some reds & yellows at Sew Sisters, since my stash replenishment in town left me lacking in those colours.  A few 1 and 1/2 yard cuts, for a total of 7 new yards of fabric.  I also discovered that the reds I had on hand for my black & white & red did not work.  So I picked up 2 new FQ yesterday to fix that problem.  I should be able to move ahead on that project now.

In - 7 yards (reds and yellows), 1/2 yard red FQ
Total in: 7.5 yards

I did finish one project a couple of weeks ago, which I can now show you.  It was a Mystery Monday from Sherri at Little Bits of This and That.  I also made progress on a few other projects, for a reasonable stash-busting week.

Out -
1 yard - binding for pink quilt & mystery quiltie
3 yards - black and white quilt
1 yard - feathered star
2 1/2 yards - baby quilt
Total out: 7.5 yards

Look at that - net zero for the week.  I didn't make any progress on getting back into the black, but at least I held firm at my current number :)

Stash Totals for this year:
Overall, 99.75 yards in, 92 yards out.
Net for the year:  7.75 yards in.

Check out more stash reports over at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you must add a little to use a lot! Sounds like you needed the reds to finish a project. Nothing wrong with that purchase. Nice how you were able to frame the butterflies. Sandi

    ReplyDelete