Friday 1 November 2013

Back to Square One Mystery

After spending all week catching up on the Sept & October clues for the Back to Square One Mystery, I was thrilled to see that this months clue consists of "sew the borders together and attach them". That might even happen before the last minute this month.

Here's what my quilt looks like after the October clue  - not enough room for all the border blocks, so just a few are on the wall.  And apparently I guessed wrong, so I'll have to remember to switch the orientation of the log cabins before I sew them together. 

Drop by Judy's blog today to see all the wonder mystery quilts.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good this way, too. =) Love your colors. The turquoise just makes it shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete