My design wall is a bit of a mess today. I spent some time working on my labyrinth quilt yesterday. I really should have been doing my block party blocks, because two of them are due this coming weekend but labyrinth was calling my name.
I cut all the strips out, to make sure I wasn't going to run out of the light, and stuck the strips up on the wall in sets. I should be OK - there's about 10 inches of the light purple fabric left right now. Assuming I didn't make any major mistakes in cutting, I have enough. That might be a big assumption, give than I have found cutting issues in each of the 3 blocks I've assembled so far. Apparently I can't count very well. However, I'm pretty sure the fabric is going to be enough.
Drop by Judy's blog today to see what everyone else has on their design walls.