As I mentioned yesterday, I'm just back from retreat. So I put up one of the projects on my design wall. This was the Saturday night challenge. It was a lot of fun to make - the star blocks are made from 10" squares and the extra backing fabric was also included in the kit. I want to make it rectangular rather than square, so I'm going to add a border top and bottom of smaller stars I think. I bought an extra kit to make sure I could match the fabrics, and there should be plenty for what I want to do.
facebook page now.
Here's one more project I worked on at the retreat. The fabrics don't show well in the photo - they are all various coordinated prints and the green in the border features in many of them. You can see the other 2 quilts I finished at retreat, in yesterday's post.
Drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to.