Sunday 20 April 2014

Stash Report, April 20

This week was a really good week for my stash,
thanks in large part to the retreat I was on last weekend.  2 quilts finished at the retreat (and 2 others almost done).  One quilt completed and almost bound in anticipation of show & tell at the retreat. Plus my one-block wonder quilt is now complete, all the way to borders.  So that's 19.25 yards out.

Backing and binding for "A Little Diversion" - 5 yards
one block wonder - 5 yards
brights - 3.75 yards
two-colour quilt - 5.5 yards

That makes 19.25 yards out. A really good week, thanks to the retreat I was on last weekend.

However, a couple of sales more than countered that gain, by adding more to my stash.

27.5 yards flannel
3 yards black & whites
11.5 yards just because

That's 42 yards in.

Stash totals for the year:
337 1/4 yards in
68 1/2 yards out
Total: 268 3/4  yards in

 Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your one block wonder! I love making this type of quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you accomplished a lot at your retreat, great going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. You got a lot of nice movement with that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots done at your retreat and you OBW looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. A really productive retreat. I have no finishes this month. A few blocks I've made for others but nothing done. I only count things finished if I have them bound. I've been fudging on that a little too and have a quilt hanging around the living room for a couple of months that I need to hand stitch one side of the binding and tie off all the threads from quilting. I hate tying off threads. and, it's big and takes forever to do the darn binding. Sigh. There is a reason I have to finish something before I count the fabric out!

    ReplyDelete