Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Finishes

I actually finished 2 quilts in March!  Given my track record for this year, that's pretty amazing :)

The blocks were gifted to me at a guild sew-in day so I wanted to make charity quilts from them.  Calculating sizes, based on the requirements from Victoria's Quilts, I made one additional block of my own, to turn the 46 blocks +1 into these 2 quilts.  All the sashings, borders, and binding came from my stash, and the backings are flannel.



3 comments:

  1. that blue sashing looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, just so beautiful. So generous of you to give quilts for the Victoria's Quilts. On behalf of the cancer patient, I want to say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get over what a great job you did with these! Sadly I found my two blocks and they are in the smaller quilt which was the wonky sizes one LOL!!

    ReplyDelete