Wednesday 20 August 2014

Productive week

I had a really productive week this week.  I got 3 of my quilts on (and off) the long arm.

First, a quilt for my son.  I want to try to get this one bound before he leaves for university next week.  That may be pushing my luck, but I'm hopeful.  This is made from Kaffe Fassett shot cottons, and is my second quilt of this pattern. Quilted with the same panto, too. I think I see a pattern here :)

This is Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice, her mystery from last November.  It's actually looking like it might get done before the next one starts.

And finally this one. I picked up the blocks from the exchange table at guild in the spring. Added the pink setting triangles, and finished it off with a bias border and the darker pink border.  It will get bound with more of the stripe - hopefully cut on the bias again, if I have enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment