Sunday 10 August 2014

Stash Report - Aug 10

A productive virtual quilting weekend helped my numbers this week.  I started - and finished - a Christmas tree skirt, from the fabric I bought at the Christmas in July sale.

Christmas tree skirt - 2 3/4 yards
backing - 2 yards
binding - 1/2 yard
backing for Metro Lattice - 4 1/2 yards
Total: 9 3/4 yards out

However, the sale at the quilt store broke my resolve. Actually, I was OK on the sale part - but then I saw this fabric, and it just had to come home.  Not sure what it will be yet, but I'm sure there's something beautiful in there.

5 yards in.


Stash totals for the year:
463 1/2 yards in
133 3/4 yards out
Total: 329 3/4 yards in

Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports.

2 comments:

  1. At least you had more out than in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have been able to resist that fabric either - it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete