Now that I finished all the tops from my New Year's mystery bonanza, I've started on my next project. This was (is) a block of the week project from my local quilt store. 49 blocks made over 49 weeks, starting last February. We just finished the last block, and I made the alternate blocks back in November, so I'm all set to put this together now.
I think this is the arrangement I'm going to go with. But if you see anything that jumps out as out of place, let me know. I still have time to change it up. I am considering a rectangular arrangement (6x8) rather than the 7x7 I have here. I think that might make a better fit for a double bed. This quilt is going to finish at about 80x80, I think. The rectangular one would be 70x88". If I do that, the really dark block in the center will get taken out.
I can't wait to get to the borders on this quilt - I love the fabric I picked and I hope it looks as good as I thought it would.
I'm linking up at The Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday this week.