It's been a quiet week on the blog. That doesn't mean I haven't been working, but a pile of strip sets isn't much to show for all that effort. A couple of days of stress overload shut down quilting for a bit, so I didn't make as much progress this week as I had hoped to.
I'm still working with my string blocks and strip tube ruler. I discovered a new layout for the blocks - same blocks, completely different result. And soon, I'll actually be able to show it to you. 2 more strip sets to go, then I can cut them, put aside the 35 blocks I need for the first quilt, and lay out number 2. In the mean time, my wall still has these blocks waiting for the next step.