I'm pretty happy with where things are, although the numbers don't show it. In March, when I posted last, I had 26 tops, plus 8 being pieced in progress. A pretty daunting number I must say.
Today, that number doesn't look so different: As of Sept 1 I have 27 tops waiting for quilting, 1 quilt to bind, and 11 piecing projects in progress.
The good news is the change in those tops. Of the 26 tops I had in March, I have finished 16. Plus I started and finished 6 quilts. OK, apparently I added 17 new tops and a few new projects, for a net gain in UFOs. But it still looks like progress to me, with 16 quilts completed since March :)
Yesterday, I decided it was time to make some more progress, so I put a few tops on my longarm and went to work. First, I finished up Fox and Friends, since that one needs to be ready for a class this month. The background is quilted in spikes, and all the animals are outline quilted in matching thread.
Current UFO count, for Vicki's stats:
# Projects In Progress March 31 - 26 tops, plus 8 being pieced
# Projects Completed - 22
# new projects started - 20
# UFOs trashed - 0
# projects in progress August 31 - 27 tops, plus 11 being pieced and 1 to bind