I have a finish this week, of a fairly old UFO. I made this quilt a couple of years ago. I originally designed this pattern back in June of 2011 and made my first top from it. Eventually, I decided that I wanted to publish the pattern, and that of course required making it a couple of more times, to test the instructions. Two tops were finished in May of 2012. I finished the second quilt in Feb of 2013, but the third has been hanging out in the "to be quilted" pile since it was completed.
Finally last weekend I got it on the longarm. I wanted to play with some new feather techniques, and it seemed like a really good choice for that. Finished binding it this week, and now it's done!
I particularly love the way the back turned out - almost like a wholecloth quilt in two colours.
My stash report for this week is pretty simple.
4 yards - backing for Paris
1/2 yard binding for star quilt
4 1/2 yards out this week. A little bit came in, because I won the draw at guild when I showed this very quilt. The prize was a little bucket of 6 fat quarters. So that's 1 1/2 yards in.
65.25 yards in
68.25 yards out
Total: 3 yards out
And would you look at that - I'm officially in the black!
Head over to Patchworks Times today for more stash reports.
I'm also linking up at WIPs be Gone today.