Monday 29 February 2016

Design Wall Monday - Feb 29

I have one more little quilty finished today, slipping right under the wire for my February UFO challenge.  That extra leap day was just what I needed. This little twister is made from leftovers from an earlier, larger quilt I made with these fabrics.  Cleaning my sewing room by using up fat quarters :)


My design wall doesn't have much on it today, mostly because I've been trying to finish up tops that need quiting, rather than working on piecing projects. However, I think this month I must finish up my Giraffe Abstractions quilt top. That will be my One Monthly Goal for March -  to get that top completely pieced. Poor little legs need a body and head :)


Drop by Judy's blog for more design wall inspiration today.

5 comments:

  1. I like your twister quilt but I just love the giraffe feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what I see of the giraffe top! Good luck on reaching your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Your twister quilt is beautiful. Good luck on all your goals this month. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your twister quilt is lovely and such a great way to make use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the Giraffes.

    ReplyDelete