Sunday 14 February 2016

Stash Report - Feb 14

I finished another of my New Year's mystery quilts this week. Forgot to take a picture after I bound it, so here it is all crinkly and soft from the wash. It is headed off to Victoria's Quilts to keep someone warm.

I had a pretty productive couple of weeks since my last stash report. A few quilts bound, and an old UFO on my longarm, so I can play around with some feathers this weekend.

Bindings - coin stack, yahoo mystery, about.com mystery, scrappy = 2 yards
backing for starburst - 3 yards


2016 totals:
63.75 yards in
63.75 yards out
Total: 0 yards in

And would you look at that - I'm not in the negative any more!  That exact in/out match is kind of amazing, in fact :)
Head over to Patchworks Times today for more stash reports.


I'll be linking up with the 2016 Finish Along when the time comes. My Q1 plans can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. What mystery quilt pattern is this? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combination....Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts

    ReplyDelete