A glimpse into my quilting journey - projects, tips, techniques, and more.
Monday, February 8, 2016
Design Wall Monday
I was hoping to have more giraffe to show this week, but it appears we're building him from the bottom up. So here we have some legs. It appears I have some challenges in reading patterns and matching the correct colour - a few of the greens are not as planned. However, I think it all still works so I'm not going to sweat about it. It just makes him unique :)
And a finish for this week. I put this binding on this quilt today, so it just needs a quick trip through the wash and it's ready to donate to Victoria's Quilts on Wednesday. This was one of the New Year's Day mystery quilts that I did this year. Not too bad - in and out in a month and a half. It has some friends who will also be heading out this week, once I finish a few more bindings.