Monday 8 February 2016

Design Wall Monday

I was hoping to have more giraffe to show this week, but it appears we're building him from the bottom up. So here we have some legs.  It appears I have some challenges in reading patterns and matching the correct colour - a few of the greens are not as planned. However, I think it all still works so I'm not going to sweat about it.  It just makes him unique :)

And a finish for this week. I put this binding on this quilt today, so it just needs a quick trip through the wash and it's ready to donate to Victoria's Quilts on Wednesday.  This was one of the New Year's Day mystery quilts that I did this year. Not too bad - in and out in a month and a half.  It has some friends who will also be heading out this week, once I finish a few more bindings.

I'm linking up at Patchwork Times today.
I'll be linking up with the 2016 Finish Along when the time comes. My Q1 plans can be found here. 

2 comments:

  1. Legs up makes things more interesting. Love your New Years quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific finish - a unique layout and SO colorful! Thank you for participating in the FAL on behalf of the FAL hosting team!

    ReplyDelete