For those who didn't see my posts last year, this quilt is entirely pieced. No applique, and no paper piecing either. I don't enjoy doing either of those methods, so I did my best to avoid them when I made this quilt. However, I cut more diamonds and sewed more Y-seams than I ever want to see again, in doing this quilt :)
Since it's Wednesday today, here's an update on my Accountability Challenge. I finished 2 items off the list, and made progress on a couple of others. The quilting on Morning Splash is done, and the star mystery (which definitely needs a name) is loaded and ready to go.
- a Hawaiian wall-quilt that's been on my frame since 2005
- a picture quilt from my 2005 trip to Mexico
- kaleidoscope quilt (started in 2009)
- bargello quilt (Sept 2009)
- Star mystery quilt (needs quilting) (Sept 2009)
- Morning Splash (needs quilting) (Nov 2009)
Pop over to Bari's blog to see what other quilters have been up to this week.