Sunday 15 May 2011

Stash Report - May 15

I made lots of progress this week.  The placemats I showed yesterday used 2 yards.  I have almost completed the tops for another set, 1 more yard.  And the backing for my latest bed-sized quilt is 3.5 yards.  So that's a total of 6.5 yards used this week, and nothing added.

Overall, 11.75 yards in, 15.5 yards out.
Net for the year:  3.75 yards out.


Woohoo!  Made it into the black this week (or is that red, since it's negative growth in my stash?).


Check out Judy's blog at Patchwork Times to see more stash reports.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I don't know which it is but I do know it is positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for being in the Black! Checked out your placemats - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether red or black - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete