Monday 23 January 2012

Design Wall Monday - Jan 23

My design wall is busy today.  I got started on my January colour challenge this afternoon, and it is coming along quickly.  That's the blue/burgundy/green in the lower left.  This is one of the quilts in the calendar I received at Christmas and I decided it was just right for this month's challenge.  Two more corners, and then the border to complete.  It looks like this will even be done on schedule - the top anyway.  I doubt this one will get quilted this month.

Also on the design wall are the blocks from the blogger's block of the month.  I just finished December's block, and since January is due out on the 25th, I decided to leave them on the design wall for now.  And on the right is the Monday mystery from last year that I finally finished.  That ones goes into the quilting pile, and will hopefully be finished before too long.

Check out Judy's blog for more design walls today.

2 comments:

  1. Your colour challenge is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your current projects look great. I need to get busy and get something up on my wall so I can look productive like you.

    ReplyDelete