Thursday 5 January 2012

January projects

I'm thinking I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew this month.  Here is my "active" list for January:
  1. Orca Bay
  2. block lotto "eclipse" blocks
  3. need to finish the last Monday Mystery before Jan 10
  4. there's a new Monday Mystery starting this week
  5. colour challenge for January
  6. January UFO
  7. December's Blogger's BOM 
  8. January's BOM will be out on the 25th
  9. I was planning to join the Free Motion Quilting challenge (see side bar)
Fortunately "Dancing with the Stars" doesn't start until February.

Maybe I should get busy :)  Never mind having 12 UFOs for the year - January alone is probably several month's work.  Especially when I consider that I won't get much done before the middle of the month.

I've picked the fabric and pattern for the colour challenge.  And the January UFO backing has been purchased.  But perhaps I'll put those and Orca Bay aside for a couple weeks and try to finish the Monday Mystery before the 10th, and get the BOM finished before the next one comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment