Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone!  2012 is upon us - I hope everyone is gearing up for a great year, and has had a wonderful final few days of 2011.  This is one of my favourite gifts this year.  From my sister - a calendar of quilts - complete with instructions!   This should keep me busy in 2012 :)

For today's stash report, since the usage happened prior to Jan 1, I am adding to my 2011 stash report totals.  After today, usage is going under 2012.

1.25 yards - step 6 of Orca Bay
.75 yards - step 5 of Orca Bay
.5 yards - step 7 of Orca Bay

Purchased 2.5 yards blacks for Orca Bay

That makes me net zero for this week, my final purchases/usages for 2011. 
Totals for 2011 stash report:
Overall, 107 yards in, 108.5 yards out
Net for the year:  1.5 yards out

Not bad, considering my stash was down to almost zero a couple of months ago, requiring a replenishment trip in October.  My next stash report will be my first for 2012.

3 comments:

  1. Good 2011 report. Looking forward to seeing how the Orca Bay quilts turn out.
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Great 2011 finish. Can't wait to see the Orca Bay finishes. Our holiday schedule is too crazy for me to undertake a project at this time of the year, but I have saved the steps for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being in the black for 2011!

    Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete