Monday 22 July 2013

Design Wall Monday - July 22

I promised myself I wasn't going to start another quilt until I finished quilting at least one of my UFOs.  However, promises were made to be broken :)  This is on my design wall today.  I've started a labyrinth quilt, using Kaffe Fassett shot cottons.  The center medallion is done, and the stripes matched up just like I wanted.


I have not completely abandoned my promise.  My Hunter's Star quilt is 2/3 done on the long arm, and should be finished later this week.

Check out Judy's blog for more design walls today.

5 comments:

  1. WHat a cool block this is...and so much movement with all the stripes..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful block and the piecing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can picture it can't you - me sitting here shaking my head in disbelief and admiration for what you just "whipped up". You are an artist my friend - that block is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks great in those fabrics! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty and I love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete