Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's Growing

My labyrinth quilt is starting to grow.  This pattern is turning out to be less complicated than I expected, although I did lose 1/4" somewhere in the first round.  I thought I might be able to get it back, but that's not happening.   Fortunately, as long as I match up the diamond parts, I will never miss that 1/4".


In the meantime, my Hunter's Star is off the long arm and ready to bind.  By rights I should do that before I move forward with this new quilt, but that's not likely to happen :)  I should get to the binding sometime this weekend - I need a finish or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment