Friday 5 July 2013

Making Progress

I've been working away in my sewing room this week. Not as much as I had hoped - my vacation week turned into a work-week.  But I did make lots of progress on my current quilt.  The top is now done, and the back will soon follow. 

So in anticipation of this, I've been working away on my bear paw quilt, to get it off the long arm. 2 more passes should do it.  It's a good thing, too, because the deadline for the hexagon quilt just moved up into July, rather than August.  I need to get moving.

However, it's not all work around here.  My LQS is having their monthly "5th" sale - celebrating their 5th anniversary. So I dropped by and left with fabric for a couple more quilts.  I really need to stay out of the shop and get some more finishes under my belt this month.


2 comments:

  1. Now that's a very interesting hexagon quilt, Krista! Mosey on over and link on Hexie Friday - know lots others would love to see it. The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete