Monday 17 November 2014

Design Wall Monday

When I got home from the retreat last night, I quickly put up the blocks I'd spent most of the weekend working on. I'm pretty sure everyone around me was tired of hearing how much I don't like paper piecing.  But I persevered, and finished 5 months of my "Downtown" quilt.  Just 4 more to go, and maybe, just maybe, there's hope it will get done.  I still haven't decided if this is one quilt or two, but I'm leaning towards two at this point.


This is all that's on my design wall for now, but drop by tomorrow for a look at some of the gorgeous projects that we on display during the show-and-tell portion of the retreat this weekend.

Today, you can drop by Judy's blog to see what everyone is up to.

4 comments:

  1. I think if you're going to paper piece, it ought to be something that clearly couldn't have easily been done some other way ... like your fabulous PP blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pp blocks are lovely, the deep reds really makes it, but I so love the houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have had a hard time with the paper piecing too. It would probably "humble" me a bit. Wouldn't have wanted to miss the retreat. Your blocks turned out great.

    ReplyDelete