Sunday 2 November 2014

I'm Back!

You might have noticed my absence on the blog for the past couple of weeks.  I was away on vacation with my mother in Tuscany.  We had a great time, and while we were there I was admiring many of the beautiful floors in the cathedrals, and thinking what nice quilts they would make.   Now I am finally back, caught up, and back into the swing of quilting again.  With lots of inspiration for new quilts.

But first, some things to finish up.  I finished one quilt this morning.  This is my Border Creek Station mystery, and since the reveal is on Friday I thought I'd better get moving on getting it quilted.  Just need to get the binding on now.

For my stash report this week, that backing was already counted, so nothing to count out. But I do have about 7 yards that came in right before my vacation. I picked up fabric for this year's Border Creek Station mystery, so I'm all set to go.

Stash totals for the year:
475 1/4 yards in
175 1/2 yards out
Total: 299 3/4 yards in

Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports. 

3 comments:

  1. Tuscany sounds wonderful. You'll have to share some of your quilt inspiring photos with us soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you. Welcome back and am looking forward to hearing and seeing all your quilty inspiration from Tuscany.

    ReplyDelete