I can't say I finished anything at all this week. But I made lots of progress - quilted the shop-hop quilt, attached binding to 2 quilts (just have to turn the binding and hand-stitch), actually did some stitching on the Hawaiian quilt. That would be the 2 steps forward.
And then, I started a new quilt. One step back.
Well, not really. Some of the blocks already existed, so I could claim that I didn't start it, I just moved it forward towards finishing. I took some of the orphan blocks on my design wall, decided on a layout and started the additional blocks I need to complete this new quilt.
Next up - the queen size quilt. Want to get that done and sent off to my sister.
So my summary for this week is:
* - the shop hop quilt (half-way done binding)
*- A challenge quilt from my local quilt shop - 3 years ago (needs binding)
- a picture quilt from my 2005 trip to Mexico (needs quilting)
- a queen size quilt (need to quilt it)
- a set of 3 wall quilts (to be hung)
- a stained glass dragon (still piecing)
* - a Hawaiian wall-quilt that's been on my frame for 4 years now (finish quilting)
- mystery quilt (ready for quilting)
* - tumbling blocks (ready for quilting)
- reversible quilt
- kaleidoscope quilt
* - orphan block quilt