Monday 28 September 2009

Design Wall Monday - Sept 28

I fell in love with the aqua's in this quilt when I saw them.  They made me think of water.  So the intent of this bargello quilt is to look like a waterfall.

I can see my plan in here, in the main colour run that flows across the quilt.  But mostly what I'm seeing in this photo is 3 sections - the 2 sides with 3 repeats, and the center with 5 parallel lines.

I tihnk I'm going to play with this layout a bit more, and see if there is something different I can do with these strips.  So, this is on my design wall this week, and will likely stick around for a few more weeks.


Check out Judy's blog to see what other quilters have on their design walls this week.

3 comments:

  1. OH, I love this color scheme - can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. Currently knitting socks in the same Aqua color scheme

    ReplyDelete