Sunday 13 September 2009

Stash Report - Sept 13

I posted my finish yesterday and there isn't much more to add.  Work's been busy, and quilting time has been scarce.  I used a bit of fabric making more squares for one of my orphan block quilts.  I think this is the final setting - a nice little quilty for the children's hospital.  Need to finish this one by mid-October so I can deliver it it at the guild meeting next month.

I also did a bit of shopping this week.  Looking at all those orphan blocks on Monday, I made some decisions about the finished products and headed out to the quilt store.  The positive balance on my stash report took a bit of a hit this week.  I found some lovely bright fabrics to complete the feathered star block and the kaleidoscope quilt blocks, plus enough black to finish my tumbling blocks.

Used this week:
1/2 yard - orphan quilt
1/4 yard - binding for Cambridge Blues

New this week:
6 1/2 yards  - for finishing orphan blocks, honest :)

Used YTD: 24.75 yards
Added YTD: 21.75 yards

Net: 3 yards out this year

3 comments:

  1. Good purchases to finish up projects! I love your feathered start. So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'be been very busy!! Lots of projects worked on. You're doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Krista,
    Those are beautiful quilts. I admire quilters... so patient and creative ;-).

    Cheers,
    Grace (ellysn @ swaps)
    http://www.WhimsyLoft.com
    http://www.WhimsyLoft.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete