Tuesday 10 September 2013

Cat vs knitting

When I went to bed last night, I neatly piled my knitting on the arm of my chair, as I have been doing for the past couple of weeks.  It was still sitting there in the morning.  But when I came home from work today, this is what I found. 


Actually, what I found was this little kitty, happily sitting on top of the pile of yarn you see here.   I guess she finally discovered the knitting, and how lovely and soft that grey yarn is.  Lucky for me (and her), she didn't manage to knock any stitches off the needles.  So I can continue knitting - once I untangle the mess she left me.

Great progress is being made, even with her assistance, however.  Dreambird continues to grow, and still has a ways to go before I'm out of yarn. 



3 comments:

  1. Love your Dreambird. I have 7 feathers done on mine. Leaving tomorrow for a 6 day Quilt Retreat so no knitting for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your helper just wanted you to be done with Dreambird and pay attention to her. Your colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors on your DB. So glad kitty didn't do any terrible damage.

    ReplyDelete