Friday 20 September 2013

On the needles

Dreambird is still on my needles - but the end is in sight.  I  have enough grey left to finish this feather, and maybe one more, so I might even finish up this weekend.

But first, I have some sewing to do.  I got a start the other day - but this block is due tomorrow for a block party. I need to get moving, because I also need to sew up a couple of samples for the class I'm teaching tomorrow.  Fortunately, with my son working tonight, I'll be able to spend the evening in my sewing room without guilt.

I'm linking up with Judy's on the needles post today. Drop by to see what everyone else is up to.

1 comment:

  1. Both look awesome. Dreambird looks like it would be great to wear at an NFL game since it reminds me of a couple of teams with those colors.

    ReplyDelete