Saturday 25 March 2017

A little advertising





A while back I started to hang quilts in my front window. Initially, it was decoration (I have a Hallowe'en quilt, and a Christmas quilt which I put up seasonally). But customers mentioned how easy it was to find my house, when those quilts were displayed. So I contemplated the idea of a quilt for every month, or maybe more realistically for every season. But that project never seems to gain much traction. So I decided that a quick improv-pieced banner would be a good place to start.

I made the top one day at a quilt retreat. And finally got it quilted last week along with a bunch of other little projects that have been sitting around waiting for attention.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good Krista. I'm sure any new clients will love it too. That being said, and don't hate me for this, your seasonal quilts were fun too, because I never know what I'm going to see when I visit you.

    ReplyDelete