Friday 26 January 2024

Indigo Way

 Phew!  All the sewing on Bonnie Hunter's Indigo Way quilt is done!  I decided that my full-size version would be going to charity, so I split up the blocks into 2 quilts, each 50x70". 

The first one has Bonnie's border and is just a small version of hers, finishing at 48x"x72".



The second one, I took most of the remaining blocks, set them straight instead of on-point, and added borders, to make it 50x70".

And then I still had 4 blocks left, so I made a small quiltie for the children's hospital.


These are at the top of my "to be quilted" list, because I want to keep up with my finishes this year (prioritizing new finishes over my ancient UFOs, so I can see if I'm treading water here).

The final two blocks will be pockets for the bags that go with the Victoria's quilts donations. And then the final odds and sods are tucked into my scrap bins, to be used for future VQC pockets or other projects.

1 comment: