Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Baking

I'm almost all caught on my Christmas quilting commitments.  I have one more customer quilt to complete before Christmas - that's on the schedule for tomorrow.  Today, I decided it was time to (finally) start my Christmas "baking".  Baking in quotes because the one and only treat my kids really care about doesn't actually go anywhere near the oven :)  Nanimo bars are in progress.

And while each layer chills, I'm catching up on Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice mystery.  Steps 2 and 4 in the works today. It seems green is today's colour.


1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, Nanaimo bars. My mom used to make those as well. My favourites this time of year have always been mincemeat tarts and shortbread cookies. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete