Sunday 1 December 2013

Stash Report - Dec 1

Wow, December already.  Time to get the tree up, but I spent most of my week quilting instead, so I have bit of progress to report today.  Swoon is off the long arm, and just needs binding. There's hope it might be done by the 14th, especially if I get the binding washed today.



7.5 yards backing for swoon quilt
.5 yard binding for Kaffe quilt
Total used - 8 yards this week.

Total for the year: 240 yards.  Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports today.

4 comments:

  1. very pretty quilt Krista!! nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty - Love the border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of your quilt. I really like your use of the same fabric in the center of the stars. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's so bright and cheerful! Gorgeous work! ~ Melanie

    ReplyDelete