Sunday 8 December 2013

Stash Report - Dec 8

Two bindings done this week. Well, one and a half, anyway.

My Bird of Paradise is complete - at first I couldn't find the fabric I wanted to use for binding, but I stumbled across it a few days ago and put it in a safe place so I wouldn't lose it again.

This was a class at a retreat I went to last spring. I finished the top at the retreat, and it's been waiting since then to be quilted and bound.  Now it's ready for show and tell on Saturday.

The swoon quilt is about 1/2 done binding.  I had a helper with that today, so I didn't get very far :)

And, I loaded and finished my Urban Candy top, so I get to count backing for that.

3/4 yard - swoon binding
1/4 yard - Paradise binding
3 1/2 yards - backing


Total for the year: 244 1/2 yards.  Drop by Judy's blog for more stash reports today.

I'm also linking up for the December finishes party, over at Such a Sew and Sew.


December Finishes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts! You've done a lot of stash busting this year. Congrats on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your urban candy quilt. Your fabric usage this year has been great - looking at your stacks/shelves of fabric can you tell that you have used any at all? My stacks never seem to dwindle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous number of de-stashing! You have been so productive. Love the Bird of Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Your Bird of Paradise is beautiful! That is one of my favorite flowers and you did a great job capturing it in a quilt. Congrats on a beautiful finish and thank you for linking up!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete